Monday, November 30, 2009

the best day ever

So today I skipped school and headed on up to whistler to do what you ask? To assist a photographer called Adam Clark on a shoot for skiers such as Sage Cattabriga-alosa, Ingrid Backstrom and Ian McIntosh. My job was to carry a big flash around called an Elinchrom Ranger which, at the beginning felt like it weighed about 30-40 pounds, unfortunately by the end of the day the pack felt like there had been a midget added to its contents. My legs stopped working and I had to really push myself to keep skiing. I only had one minor spill and i supposedly made an awesome save, keeping the flash dry and safe, while sliding down spanky's ladder on my back. Sage, Ingrid and Ian are some of the nicest most welcoming people you'll ever meet and they all sent it huge!! We did a couple laps of Spanky's, shot a few cliff drops and Adam did his job very well and got a ton of killer shots. The day was one of the best days I've ever had, let alone one of the best shredding days in whistler. Thanks guys for an amazing experience I learned so much and had an awesome time! See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment