Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nothing Happening


So not much has been happening lately in my world so I haven't updated the blog but soon my life will be filled with interesting stuff to talk about. Last sunday I went skiing with a few buddies, threw down the first backflip of the season and tried a new trick. This trick was a rodeo 5, didn't work out too well, but I promise that it will happen by the end of the season and i'll get video and a photo to prove it! I would have brought my camera up the mountain with me but it was crazy foggy so there was really no point. This season I'm hoping to have some pretty solid shots, maybe a mag cover or something along those lines and hopefully I'll actually get a job! So if you have stopped checking the blog because I took so damn long to update it then I'm awfully sorry and by the time the rain stops on grouse you can expect new shots every few days...or once a week at the least. Give me a shout if you have any ideas for this blog. Bye Bye!...oh here's a few shots of Trevor Robson for photo class:




No comments:

Post a Comment