Saturday, November 7, 2009

2 events 1 day


I was out at UBC yesterday taking pictures for two events at the same time and on the same day. You would think that would be pretty hectic but it really wasn't I just didn't have much time to properly set up and I didn't have all the gear I needed. None the less, I got some ok shots but not the best ones possible. The two events were the Redbull UBC rail Jam and the other was a research presentation day for the medical students. My friend Jess who was helping me out with what i had to do at the medical thing was really nice and helped me get everything done really quickly so that I had time to go shoot the Rail Jam. I had fun and got some ok shots here's some of the best from both events. As I said before, I didn't have all the proper gear so I couldn't take the best pictures possible and I had no time to set up flashes and such at the rail jam. Here's what I got:




1 comment:

  1. the looking-down photo is fucking awesome

    reminds me of one i saw at the art gallery recently

    i should figure out what the photographers name was and get back to u on that i think you'd really like his stuff!!

    ReplyDelete