Sunday, December 6, 2009

In the studio with the coalition



Last night I went to the Arc of the Universe studio with Will Hodgins to meet up with the other 2 members of the coalition, Dylan Stickel and Sina Nazarian. After a long drive from North Van all the way out to Surrey we arrived at a house with what looked like a huge garage. When I got inside this big "Garage" I found out that it was actually a huge incredibly luxurious recording studio. I went into the room with all of the instruments and set up my stuff. I was quickly handed some of the best tea I've ever drank which definitely helped the workflow. The pictures came out alright and there's going to be more to come in a few days so keep checking back. Soon there should also be a bunch more shots of the coalition so actually keep checking back for the next couple of weeks! Here are a few shots from the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment