Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Shots and a Preview of a Rough Shot that will be Perfected

My friend Trevor Robson did an interview of me for his broadcasting media class so I took some shots of him while we were at it. Black and white shot is my friend Shamus and it was taken at the latest Coalition show. You should all check out the Coalition's music right there. They have a new album coming out shortly and i'll be posting an update about it later on. It's gonna be awesome! so the last photo is the preview of a shot i'll be re-doing later in the week. We had very minimal light and it the rider (Jeff Currie) understandably, didn't want to hit the big drop in the dark so we settled for this one. When I get the shot I'll do another post. Hopefully we can get some video footage of it as well. I'm going to do my UVIC weekend post separately in a few minutes. Goodbye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment