Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fashion photography course


The past week I have been doing a fashion photography course which I was selected to do by my high school photo teacher. The first day was very intimidating and helped me realize that I know absolutely nothing about fashion photography so that night I did some self portraits just to remind myself that I can do it. The next few days were awesome. The professional photographer, Victor John Penner who is a hugely successful photographer from North Vancouver gave me so incredibly flattering feedback and made me want to try harder than ever before to really go for it as a photographer. I met a bunch of awesome people at the course and I can't wait for the next class in two weeks which I guess is judgement day because we have to do a big fashion shoot with pro models to see who gets there work into the north shore news and who just gets some awesome teaching out of the class. Here are the shots that I got during the class and then the self portraits. They are more head shots and they were purely for practice, I have no aspirations or becoming a model and I will not start wearing a blazer and fedora around all the time. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment