Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grouse Park Blog, DJean, Alter T'z and lots o' links!


My good friend DJean has been making some new mixes lately. He's got some really good stuff which I will link you to in a later post. Since he is trying to promote himself I figured why not get some promotional shots to help with promotion? So I set up a little studio and with some creative minds working together we did (In my opinion) a pretty decent shoot. Adam Vajda and Cole Basin (Alter T'z) were also there so i took some shots of them as well. Other news is that I just got recruited to Grouse Mountain's blog crew so I'll be doing most of my posts on that blog from now on. Here's a link: http://grousepark.com/ I'm super stoked to be on the blogger and hopefully good thing's 'll come of it! I've got some ideas brewing in the old brain box so hopefully we'll get some snow and turn the ideas into reality. A lot of things counting on the weather right now! Here's the latest shots, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment